This activity covered the historical aspects and revival of the South Bronx (Mott Haven and Longwood sections).
· St. Ann's church and burial site of Gov. Lewis Morris, signer and hand-writer of the Declaration of Independence (also lived in the Morris-Jumel mansion in northern Harlem) ... also the Morrisania section is named after him.
· Mott Haven - yuppie antiques district on Alexander Ave.; historic Carnegie libary and brownstones
· Longwood - currently a Spanish church, originally a synagogue built in the Eastern Orthodox style with onion dome roof, early 20th century
· gargoyle collector - E. 137 St.
· sneakers on power/telephone lines
· pitt bull with teashirt - Grand Concourse and E. 138 St.
Word To HTML Converter